Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mathilda's Market, Lane Cove


Yesterday I held my first stall at Mathilda's Markets in Lane Cove. Quite the experience!! I was quite nervous to put my craft out in public - but it was so fun to talk with some of my customers and fellow stall holders and soak in all the 'handmade goodness*' out there. If you were there - I hope you had a great day and found some beautiful treasures. If you missed it, click on the Mathilda's Market this link, they are definitely worth a look - and there is sure to be one soon in your nearest captial city.

After my market experience I thought I would be completely crafted out - but I came back with so many more ideas and some inspiration from customers. I am going to look into making some of my clips with smaller 'clippies' - as I had several requests for those.

Instead of being crafted out I am even more enthused - so I'm off to take some more pictures and update my 'made it' store.

*Handmade goodness is a term I picked up from a podcast, by Sister Diane, called 'craftypod' If you have not heard it, I thoroughly recommend it. It is a fortnightly 20 minute podcast - The perfect length for quick craft projects or short trips! She also has a great blog and other goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment